- - 2- liter Whole Milk
- - 250-300 gms Powdered Sugar
- - 1 cup Chopped Pistachio
- - 3/4 cup Water
- - 1 Silver Sheet
- - Take a pan and boil the milk on a high flame with a continuous stir.
- - Now reduce the flame and keep stirring.
- - Remove from the flame when the milk gets thick..
- - Now add sugar to the thickened milk.
- - Stir till it dissolves and allow it to cool.
- - After the milk gets cool, add cardamom powder and pistachios to it and mix properly.
- - Spread the mixture on a greased metal tray in a uniform manner.
- - Press silver sheets on the mixture.
- - When the mixture gets set cut it into medium-sized squares.
- - Delicious Khoya Burfi is ready to be served.