Ingredients (Serves: 4)
- - 1/4 cup Rajma
- - 1/4 cup Chana dal
- - 1/4 cup Whole Urad dal
- - 1 chopped Onion
- - 2 chopped Tomatoes
- - 1/2 inch Grated Ginger
- - 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- - 1 Pinch Turmeric Powder
- - Corainder leaves
- - 1 tbsp Handful Butter
- - 1/4 cup Cream
- - 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- - 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- - Salt To taste
- - Drench urad daal, rajma and chana dal overnight.
- - Pressure cook the urad daal, rajma and chana dal.
- - Mash them a little and keep aside.
- - In a pan,heat some butter and add mustard seeds along with cumin seeds and fry until they splutter.
- - Add GINGER and chillies.
- - Fry for few minutes and add chopped onions and tomatoes. Cook until done.
- - Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and stir well.
- - Add the mashed daals and boil for few minutes.
- - Add cream, corainder leaves and mix well.
- - Maharani Dal is ready to be served