- 1 chopped: Onion
- 1 big, chopped: Tomato
- 2 tsp: Ginger, garlic and green chili paste
- ½ tsp: Ginger, garlic and green chili paste
- ½ Cup: Carrot: cut into small pieces
- ½ Cup: Cauliflower: flowerets
- 1 cut into small pieces: Potatoes
- ½ Cup: Peas
- Paneer cut into small pieses
- 6-7 cut into halves: Mushrooms
- 1 chopped: Capsicum
- ½ tsp: Jeera
- a pinch: Garam masala
- 1 tsp :Black cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp :Coriender leaves
- Heat little oil in a vok, add jeera. After the splitting sound add onion and sauté it till light brown.
- Add tomatoes amd cook for 2-3 min.
- Add salt, haldi and garlic, ginger and chili paste.
- Now add cauliflower, carrot, potatoes and fresh peas.
- Add ½ a serving spoon of water if required, cover the vok and cook for 6-7 min.
- When the vegetables are almost 3/4th cook; add capsicum and again cook for 3-4 min, now add mushrooms and paneer.
- Cook for 2 min and garnish with coriander and garam masala.
- Serve hot.