- - 1 chopped: Onion
- - 1 big, chopped: Tomato
- - 2 tsp: Ginger, garlic and green chili paste
- - ½ tsp: Ginger, garlic and green chili paste
- - ½ Cup: Carrot: cut into small pieces
- - ½ Cup: Cauliflower: flowerets
- - 1 cut into small pieces: Potatoes
- - ½ Cup: Peas
- - Paneer cut into small pieses
- - 6-7 cut into halves: Mushrooms
- - 1 chopped: Capsicum
- - ½ tsp: Jeera
- - a pinch: Garam masala
- - 1 tsp :Black cumin seeds
- - 2 tbsp :Coriender leaves
- - Heat little oil in a vok, add jeera. After the splitting sound add onion and saut it till light brown.
- - Add tomatoes amd cook for 2-3 min.
- - Add salt, haldi and garlic, ginger and chili paste.
- - Now add cauliflower, carrot, potatoes and fresh peas.
- - Add ½ a serving spoon of water if required, cover the vok and cook for 6-7 min.
- - When the vegetables are almost 3/4th cook; add capsicum and again cook for 3-4 min, now add mushrooms and paneer.
- - Cook for 2 min and garnish with coriander and garam masala.
- - Serve hot.