Mixed Vegetables Spring Rolls
For Pan cake:
- - 2 serving spoon :maida
- - 2 serving spoon :corn floor,
- - 1 cup :milk
- - ½ tsp: salt
- - ½ tsp :Black pepper powder
- - a pinch:Baking powder
- - Oil for shallow frying
- - 1 finely chopped: Onion
- - ¼ shredded,:Carrot
- - diagonally cut 8-9:French beans
- - ¼ cup shredded,: Cabbage
- - ¼ cup: Capsicum - cut into long slices
- - steamed: ¼ cup: Sprouts
- - A pinch: ajinomoto
- - 1/2 tsp: Pepper
- - ¼ tsp, : Sugar
- - 1 tsp : Soya sauce
- - Salt to taste,
- - Sift floor, baking powder, pepper and salt together. Add milk gradually to make smooth paste. Leav the batter for 10 min
- - Heat non sticky tava, apply very little oil on it and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- - Pour 2 serving spoon of batter and make pancake by tilting the tava to spread the batter evenly.
- - Remove when one side is cooked, do not cook on both sides.
- - Cool the pancakes on dry cloth.
- - Heat oil, add onion and sprout and stir fry for 1 min.
- - Add carrots, French beans and stir fry for 1 min.
- - Add capsicum, cabbage. Cook for 1 more min.
- - Add soya sauce and mix well. Add salt, ajinomoto, pepper and sugar
- - Place some filling on the cooked side of the pan cake, fold the corners and roll to make spring roll. Seal the side with corn floor paste.
- - Heat oil in the pan, Shallow fry both sides till golden brown.
- - Drain on tissue paper. Cut diagonally. Serve with sauce.