Mushroom Spring Rolls
- 1 ¼ tbsp :Oil
- Half chopped:onion (small)
- ¼ cup finely chopped:Mushroom
- 2 tbsp finely chopped : Cabbage
- ¼ tsp :Ginger, garlic paste
- 1 chopped :Green chilly
- 3-4 tbsp :Mozzarella cheese grated
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Tomato Sauce
- Chilli Sauce
For Pan cake
- 1 ¼ cup: floor
- 1 cup :milk
- ½ tsp :salt
- ½ tsp : Black pepper powder
- a pinch : Baking powder
- Oil: for shallow frying
- Heat the oil in a non sticky pan, add onions and cook till they turn light brown, add mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 min.
- Add green chilies and ginger garlic paste, then add cabbage and stir fry for 2 min on medium heat.
- dd salt and pepper to taste. Remove from fire and add cheese. Let it cool.
- Sift floor, baking powder, pepper and salt together. Add milk gradually to make smooth paste. Leav the batter for 10 min.
- Heat non sticky tava, apply very little oil on it and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Pour 2 serving spoon of batter and make pancake by tilting the tava to spread the batter evenly.
- Remove when one side is cooked, do not cook on both sides.
- Cool the pancakes on dry cloth.
- Place some filling on the cooked side of the pan cake, fold the corners and roll to make spring roll. Seal the side with corn floor paste.
- Heat oil in the pan, Shallow fry both sides till golden brown.
- Drain on tissue paper. Cut diagonally. Serve with sauce.