- ½ kg :Mutton pieces( boneless)
- 1 inch :Ginger
- 6 cloves :Garlic
- 1 tsp : Amchoor
- ½ Cup :Well beaten curd
- 4 cm :Meat tenderizer / peeled unripe banana
- 1 tsp :Garam Masala Powder
- 3 :Chilies
- ½ tsp :Cumin seeds
- Sliced lemon & onion rings
- 2 tsp :Salt
- Grind ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, papaya and red chilies to a paste.
- Combine Garam Masala Powder, Curd/Yogurt, salt and amchoor.
- Mix all the above ingredients to the mutton mince.
- Marinate the mutton mince in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Make small balls of the mutton mince and place on to skewers & cook in a moderately hot tandoor for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Baste the mutton pieces with oil and again put in the tandoor.
- Cook until brown, turning as required.
- Serve hot with sliced lime and onion rings.