- - ½ kg :Mutton pieces( boneless)
- - 1 inch :Ginger
- - 6 cloves :Garlic
- - 1 tsp : Amchoor
- - ½ Cup :Well beaten curd
- - 4 cm :Meat tenderizer / peeled unripe banana
- - 1 tsp :Garam Masala Powder
- - 3 :Chilies
- - ½ tsp :Cumin seeds
- - Sliced lemon & onion rings
- - 2 tsp :Salt
- - Grind ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, papaya and red chilies to a paste.
- - Combine Garam Masala Powder, Curd/Yogurt, salt and amchoor.
- - Mix all the above ingredients to the mutton mince.
- - Marinate the mutton mince in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- - Make small balls of the mutton mince and place on to skewers & cook in a moderately hot tandoor for 6 to 8 minutes.
- - Baste the mutton pieces with oil and again put in the tandoor.
- - Cook until brown, turning as required.
- - Serve hot with sliced lime and onion rings.