Nimbu Pani is cosidered as the lifeline for intenese summer heat. It is the most frequent beverage of Indian homes. A glass of Nimbu Pani is enough to give you a refreshing sensation and a feel of relaxation. Explore the preparation method of the most common beverage in India.
- 8 cups water
- 4 juicy Lemons
- 10 pitted and halved dates
- 1/3rd cup Honey
- Take 4 juicay lemons and cut them crosswise in halves.
- Remove the zest from 6 of the halves and squeeze out the juice.
- Slice the remaining lemons into thin rounds.
- Take a sauce pan and add 8 cups of water and dates to it.
- Gently boil for ten Minutes. Now add the zest and boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add honey, lemon juice and lemon slices
- Leave it loosely covered for 8-12 hours.
- Use a muslin lined sieve fir straining.
- Refreshing Nimbu Pani is ready. Serve chilled for a pleasent experience.