- - Chicken: 750 gm
- - Khoya: 100 gm
- - Yogurt: 250 gm
- - Small onions: 7 pieces
- - Garlic paste: 2 table spoon
- - Ginger-finely chopped: ½ table spoon
- - Garlic: One pod
- - Whole red chillies: 6 pieces
- - Coriander seeds: ½ table spoon
- - Cloves: 5 pieces
- - Aniseed: ½ table spoon
- - Cinnamon: 2 sticks
- - 2 Cooking spoons of clarified butter
- - Salt according to the taste
- - Get all the ingredients mixed leaving chicken, cloves, cardamom and the cinnamon along with the yogurt. Next, heat the clarified butter. Add cloves, cardamom and cinnamon to it.
- - Now add the ingredients mentioned above. Make a masala of it by stiring. Now its time to add the chicken. Cook the chicken till it is done. Please take note, dont add water to it.
- - Now this scrumptious dish is ready to eat.