Paneer Chatkara Momos
- ¼ Kg :Paneer
- a pinch :Turmeric (haldi) powder
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp :Ginger Juice
- ¼ tsp: Ajwain
- ¼ tsp: :Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp: :Chat Masala
- ¼ chopped :Capsicum
- 1 chopped:Onion
- 1 chopped:Tomato
- Mash paneer
- Pour little oil on the non sticky pan, when it is hot, put onion, and cook for 2 min. when the onion is light pink in colour add tomoto and capsicum and cook for 2 min on medium flame.Add paneer and cook for another 2-3 min.
Sprinkle chat masala and ajwain on it.
- Maida or whole grain atta; kneaded with cold water
- Now take a big portion of kneaded atta; roll to make thin and big size roti.
- Now cut out circles with the rim of a glass and keep them aside. Make all the circular “small roties” of equal size.
- Fill 1 tbsp of the filling in small roties, join the corners and give them shape, steam them for 5-6 min on high flame. Momos are ready.