Paneer Spring Roll
- - For Stuffing
- - ¼ kg :Paneer
- - a pinch:Turmeric (haldi) powder
- - ¼ tsp:Black pepper powder
- - ¼ cup chopped : Capsicum / beans
- - 1 chopped :Onion
- - 1 chopped :Tomato
- - 2 tsp:Tomato sauce
- - ¼ tsp:Mustard Sauce
- - Salt to taste
For Pan cake
- - 1 ¼ cup: floor
- - 1 cup :milk
- - ½ tsp :salt
- - ½ tsp : Black pepper powder
- - a pinch : Baking powder
- - Oil: for shallow frying
- - Cut the paneer pieces into 1 cm thick pieces.
- - Pour little oil on the non sticky pan, when it is hot, put onion, and cook for 2 min.
- - When the onion is light pink in color add tomato and capsicum / beans and cook for 2 min on medium flame.
- - Add paneer pieces and cook for another 2-3 min.
- - Add tomato and mustard sauce, remove from heat.
- - Sift floor, baking powder, pepper and salt together. Add milk gradually to make smooth paste. Leav the batter for 10 min.
- - Heat non sticky tava, apply very little oil on it and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- - Pour 2 serving spoon of batter and make pancake by tilting the tava to spread the batter evenly.
- - Remove when one side is cooked, do not cook on both sides.
- - Cool the pancakes on dry cloth.
- - Place some filling on the cooked side of the pan cake, fold the corners and roll to make spring roll. Seal the side with corn floor paste.
- - Heat oil in the pan, Shallow fry both sides till golden brown.
- - Drain on tissue paper. Cut diagonally. Serve with sauce.