Pasta Chicken Salad
- - a hand full, boiled:Pasta
- - 3-4 :Baby corns
- - 1 :Carrot
- - 1 : Capsicum
- - 1(yellow / red capsicum) :Bell pepper
- - ¼ :Cucumber
- - 1 deseeded :Tomato
- - 1-2 :Spring onion
- - Boiled chicken
- - 2 tbsp :Olive oil
- - 1 tsp :Black pepper powder
- - few drops :Wostershire sauce
- - Salt as per taste
- - 1 lemon :Lemon juice
- - Par boil carrots and baby corns.
- - Chop all the vegetables in ¼ inch pieces.
- - Deep fry the chicken pieces till it is half cooked. Keep it aside.
- - Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- - Add the dressing and mix well.
- - Chill the salad before serving