- - 1 tsp semi crushed Cardamom Seeds
- - 1/2 kg soft white Khoya
- - 1 tbsp slivered or crushed Pistachios
- - 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- - 2-1/2 cups powdered Sugar
- - Take a steel grater and grate khoya. Be careful for not to use iron grater.
- - Add powdered sugar to it and mix well.
- - Take a nonstick pan and put the mixture into it.
- - Heat the mixture on high flame for few minutes and then lower the flame.
- - Be careful to stir continuously, while the pan is on heat.
- - Add cardamom when the mixture gets thick and gooey.
- - Mix it well and take the pan off from fire.
- - Allow it to cool with occasionally gentle turning .
- - Shape pedas with palms into patty rounds. You can also use cookie moulds for this purpose.
- - Take pistachios and cardamom seeds and mix them well.
- - Press a bit of this mixture on top of each peda.
- - In case you are using moulds, first sprinkle the mixture of some pistachios and cardamom seeds at bottom.
- - Take some peda mixture and press into mould.
- - When set well, invert and carefully, unmould.
- - Delectable Pedas are ready to be served.