- - 1 tsp Baking powder
- - 1 tsp Baking soda
- - 1-1/2 cup Flour
- - 1 cup Pineapple juice
- - 1/2 tsp Salt
- - 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- - 5 tbsp Vegetable oil
- - 1 cup White sugar
- - 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Butter
- - 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- - 2-1/2 cup Flour
- - 1/8 tsp powdered Gingerr
- - 1/2 cup Milk
- - 1/4 cup crushed Pineapple
- - 1/4 tsp Salt
- - 1 cup Icing Sugar
- - Take a bowl and mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- - Take a saucepan and heat the pineapple juice at lukewarm temperature.
- - Put a small quantity of crushed pineapple in pineapple juice.
- - Now add vegetable oil, vanilla and vinegar to the mixture in bowl.
- - Pour lukewarm pineapple juice into the above mixture immediately.
- - Beat the whole mixture.
- - Take an oven and preheat the beaten mixture at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- - Now take a pan and transfer whole batter into it.
- - Heat it at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- - Take a saucepan and mix flour, powdered ginger and milk in it to prepare icing.
- - Cook the mixture at medium heat with continuous stirring.
- - Heat the mixture to convert into a thick paste. Remove the heat only when the mixture turns into a thick paste.
- - Let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
- - Take a bowl and mix butter, cream and crushed pineapple in it.
- - Put the lukewarm paste, salt and icing sugar in the mixture of butter, cream and rushed pineapple.
- - Beat it until it becomes fluffy.
- - Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour for firming up the icing.
- - Now keep the icing on the cooled cake.
- - Delicious Pineapple cake is ready to be served.