- - 10 pcs: Parwal
- - 2 large: Potatoes
- - 2 medium size: Onions
- - 1cm: Ginger
- - 1teaspoon: Garam Masala
- - 1 teaspoon: Cumin seeds
- - ½ cup: Coconut
- - ½ cup: Oil
- - Salt
- - Grind the grated coconut. Add 3 cups warm water to it. Pour out the coconut milk and keep aside.
- - Grind the onion, ginger and cumin seeds and make a smooth paste.
- - Peel the skin and cut the parwal into two pieces.
- - Cut the potatoes into pieces.
- - Heat oil in a pan. Add the potatoes, parwals, salt and turmeric powder. Cover the lid for sometime. Then fry it till it is red.
- - Add the grated spices and powdered spices and fry.
- - Then add the coconut milk and grated coconut to it and let it boil till it is cooked.