Pua and Singal
- - 1 cup: Sooji (rava)
- - 1/2 cup: Curd
- - 1/2 cup: Sugar
- - 1/2 tsp: Saunf
- - 1 large: Ripe banana (mashed)
- - Elaichi Powder little bit
- - Oil to fry
- - Mix all these ingredients together. Keep this for 1 hour.
- - Heat oil. Prepare small balls using this mixture and put this into the oil.
- - Deep fry till golden brown.
- - Remove them from the oil and put these into a bowl. You can use a tissue paper to absorb the excess oil.
- - Take the same mixture into a plastic bag with a hole and squeeze it making round shaped like Jalebi in a hot oil.
- - Fry till brown.
- - Remove it from the oil.