- - 4 Green Cardamom Seeds
- - 1 packet of Faluda
- - Pinch of Green Cardamom Powder
- - 4 drops of Kewra essence
- - 10 cups Milk
- - Pinch of Pistachio powder
- - 4 tblsp Sugar or to Taste
- - Take a deep heavy pan and boil milk in it
- - Add the sugar and cardamom seeds to it.
- - Leave the flame to simmer over a low heat for 2 hours until the milk is reduced to one quarter.
- - Remove the pan from heat and add kewra essence.
- - Sprinkle it with the cardamom and pistachio powder.
- - Rabri is ready to be served.
- - Serve it hot or cold (as your liking) with faluda.