- Rava: 03 Cups
- Ghee : 03 tsp
- Sugar : 01 Cup
- Milk : 03-04 Cups
- Dried Coconut : 02 tsp
- Saffron strands : 03-04
- Cardamom : 02-03
- Almonds, Cashew and Walnuts for garnishin
- Mix the saffron strands into a cup of milk.
- Take a thick bottom pan and fry Rava with ghee.
- Stir the mix constantly till it changes its color.
- Add nuts, coconut and cardamom to it.
- Keep it stirring and add sugar to it.
- Add saffron flavored milk into the mixture and then remove
the pan from the heat.
- After cooling down of the mixture make small balls out of
it and Rava Laddoos are ready to serve.