- - 1 kg: Semolina (Suji)
- - ½ kg: Sugar
- - 4 pcs(1 inch): Cinnamon (powdered)
- - 1/2 tsp: Salt
- - 1 ltr: Vegetable oil
- - Boil 2 litres water in a wide mouth pan, add sugar, salt, cinnamon powder and 1 tbsp ghee.
- - Pour semolina slowly and stir continuously, cover the pan and reduce the flame.
- - Cook till it absorbs the water completely (to the consistency of chappati). Let it cool.
- - Knead it properly to make a smooth dough. Make small balls and roll each to the size of puri's (with about 3mm thickness).
- - Deep fry till golden brown.