Shimi ka Achar (String bean pickle)
- - String bean (Shimi): 1/2 Kg
- - Sesame seeds (Til): 100 gm
- - Green chili, sliced: 6-7
- - Salt: 1 Teaspoon
- - Lemon juice: 1 Teaspoon
- - First wash the string beans and then cut it into thin slanting slices. Boil the beans for five minutes and strain it.
- - Next, roast the Til for three minutes and then grind it to make a thick paste.
- - Heat the oil, fry few sliced green chilies. Pour these fried chilis over the beans. Add the paste of Til to it along with lemon and salt. Mix them well.
- - Ignite your taste buds with this ready to eat Shimi ka Achar.
- - For a good meal serve it with Sel roti.