- - 250 gm: Roasted vermicelli
- - 750 ml: Milk
- - 400 gm: Sugar
- - 4 tbsp: Ghee
- - 100 gm: Crumbled khoya
- - 2 tbsp: Raisins
- - 1 tbsp: Pistachio nuts
- - 1 tbsp: Roasted almond slivers
- - 2 tbsp: Cashew nuts
- - ½ tsp: Saffron strands soaked in 1 tbsp of water
- - Silver leaf to decorate
- - Fry vermicelli in hot ghee until coloured. Pour in milk.
- - Allow it to simmer for two minutes. Add sugar and continue cooking until sugar dissolves.
- - Stir in saffron, khoya, raisins and nuts.
- - Decorate with silver leaf, remaining saffron and dried fruit.