- -100 gm: Tur
- - 200 gm: Wheat flour
- - 10 gm: Ginger
- - 4-5: Green chilies
- - 1/2 bunch: Green Coriander
- - 1/2 tsp: Hot Spice
- - 1/2 tsp: Chili Powder
- - Salt to taste
- - Boil the tur dal in a pan.
- - Make the dough of wheat flour.
- - Chop ginger, green chilies and green coriander.
- - Grind the boiled dal in a grinder and mix all the ingredients while grinding except dough.
- - Take a good quantity of oil in a deep pan and heat it.
- - Make small balls of the dough and flatten them.
- - Stuff the dal mixture and enclose it in the flattened dough balls.
- - Roll it with the help of a roller with soft hands (like a puri) so that the mixture does not come out of the dough.
- - Deep-fry the puri in the hot oil.