- - 1 cup: Whole wheat flour (atta)
- - 1 cup: Bajra flour
- - 1/2 cup: Rice flour
- - 1/2 cup: Besan
- - 1/2 tsp: Chilli powder
- - 1/2 tsp: Turmeric (haldi)
- - 1 tsp: Cumin powder
- - 1 tsp: Dhania powder
- - Oil as required
- - Salt to taste
- - Mix the flours and roast lightly in a pan or a griddle.
- - Add chilli powder, salt, haldi, dhania powder and jeera powder.
- - Knead to a firm dough with the water.
- - Roll into thin rotis and cook over a tawa (griddle), smearing oil on both sides, till crisp.