Breads from Gujarati cuisine bring forth the heavenly taste and Thepla is one of them. Thepla are easy to cook and are nice to eat. Now try Thepla by your own and don't forget to carry it with you while your journeys. Your journey will be more exciting and its a bet
- 2 cup: Wheat flour
- 2 to 3 tbsp: Rice flour
- 300- 400 gm: Red carrots, grated
- 6-7: Green chillies, crushed
- A small piece: Ginger, grated
- 6-7 cloves: Garlic, crushed
- 1 cup: Coriander leaves
- 1 small bunch: Fresh fenugreek leaves, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp: Oil
- Buttermilk or yoghurt to bind the dough
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp: Sugar (optional)
- Oil for frying
- Chop the fenugreek leaves finely. Wash them in sufficient water. Allow the water to drain completely.
- Also wash coriander leaves and chop it.
- Peel the carrots and grate it.
- Take wheat flour in a big bowl, add all the ingredients.
- The dough is ready.
- Take a lemon sized ball from the dough. Rub in the rice flour and roll out.
- Fry it on a griddle.