- - 2 cup: Wheat flour
- - 2 to 3 tbsp: Rice flour
- - 300- 400 gm: Red carrots, grated
- - 6-7: Green chillies, crushed
- - A small piece: Ginger, grated
- - 6-7 cloves: Garlic, crushed
- - 1 cup: Coriander leaves
- - 1 small bunch: Fresh fenugreek leaves, chopped finely
- - 2 tbsp: Oil
- - Buttermilk or yoghurt to bind the dough
- - Salt to taste
- - 1 tsp: Sugar (optional)
- - Oil for frying
- - Chop the fenugreek leaves finely. Wash them in sufficient water. Allow the water to drain completely.
- - Also wash coriander leaves and chop it.
- - Peel the carrots and grate it.
- - Take wheat flour in a big bowl, add all the ingredients.
- - The dough is ready.
- - Take a lemon sized ball from the dough. Rub in the rice flour and roll out.
- - Fry it on a griddle.