- - 3 cups: Sesame seed
- - 2 1/2 cup: Sugar
- - 1 cup: Groundnuts (peanuts)
- - 1/2 cup: Grated dry coconut (Copra)
- - Roast sesame seeds until good aroma comes from the seeds. Keep it aside.
- - Next roast the groundnuts. Grind the roasted sesame seeds coarsely, but grind the roasted groundnuts finely. Mix them together.
- - In a thick bottom pan make a thick sugar syrup.
- - Mix the powdered sesame seeds and the groundnuts in the syrup. Stir continuously until it no longer sticks to the edge.
- - Spread the hot mixture on to a greased tray to about quarter inch thickness.
- - Sprinkle the grated copra on top.
- - Cut into square or diamond shapes.