Til Ke Ladoo
- - Sesame (til) seeds - 4 cups
- - Water (paani) - half a cup
- - Brown sugar or powdered jaggery (gud) - half a cup
- - Coconut (nariyal) - 1 coconut chopped finely into small pieces
- - Take a saucepan and heat it on the middle flame, wait till the vessel is warm.
- - Mix the water with jaggery and bring to boil to make syrup.
- - When the mixture is boiling, slowly add coconut and heat till it becomes thick.
- - Roast sesame seeds in the other saucepan till they become light brown. Do not overheat the seeds as they may give a bitter taste if heated too much.
- - Add these seeds to the syrup and slowly stir and mix.
- - Allow the preparation to cool for some time.
- - Now make tiny compact balls and tasty Til ke ladoos are ready!!!