- - 250 gms ( small size ) :Button mushrooms
- - 2-3, mashed :Boiled potatoes
- - ¼ Cup :Peas
- - a pinch : Garam masala
- - 1 tbsp :Lemon juice
- - ¼ tsp :Chat masala
- - 3 tbsp, finely chopped :Mint leaves
- - 2 serving spoon: Maida
- - Salt as per taste
- - ¼ tsp :Black pepper
- - 2-3 tbsp, chopped : Coriender leaves
- - Wash the mushrooms. Remove their stems and scrap out the brown part.
- - Keep it aside.
- - Mix all the ingredients, add desired amount of salt and pepper.
- - Fill the mushrooms with the stuffing. Join two mushrooms and insert a toothpick in them.
- - Prepare the batter by adding required amount of water in it. Keep it thick.
- - Now dip the twin mushrooms in the batter and deep fry them in hot oil. Serve immediately with sauce and mint chutney.