Urad Bhuda (Spicy vegetable Kebabs of pulses)
- - 300 gm: Urad Dal
- - 1/2 cup: Sliced Onions
- - Chopped green chilies
- - Chopped coriander leaves
- - 1 tsp: Jeera powder
- - 2 tbsp: Hot Spice
- - 5 gm: Sesame seeds
- - Salt to taste
- - Oil to fry
- - Soak the urad dal overnight. After soaking, strain the water from the urad dal and grind to a fine paste.
- - Add the jeera powder, hot spice and salt. Mix it well and ensure that the spices do not cohase.
- - Add chopped onions, chilies and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- - Make small balls by applying water on the palms.
- - Spread some sesame seeds on a plate.
- - Roll the balls on the sesame seeds so that the balls are coated with the seeds.
- - Deep-fry the balls in a deep pan in oil.
- - Serve hot with sauce.