Chhena Jilabi (Festival Specials Sweet Dish)
- 2 cup: Cheese
- ½ cup: Maida
- 1 cup: Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon: Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon: Ghee
- Refine oil
- Squeeze out water from the cheese.
- Add Maida, baking powder and ghee.
- Add cheese to it and mash it with hand. Keep it for half an hour.
- Divide it into 10 parts. Prepare 6 cm long rolls out of each part and prepare the jilabi shape out of it.
- Add 1 cup water to sugar and boil it to make the sugar syrup. The syrup should not be very thick.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the jilabi over low flame.
- Put the jilabi in the sugar syrup.