- 10 pcs: Parwal
- 2 large: Potatoes
- 2 medium size: Onions
- 1cm: Ginger
- 1teaspoon: Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon: Cumin seeds
- ½ cup: Coconut
- ½ cup: Oil
- Grind the grated coconut. Add 3 cups warm water to it. Pour out the coconut milk and keep aside.
- Grind the onion, ginger and cumin seeds and make a smooth paste.
- Peel the skin and cut the parwal into two pieces.
- Cut the potatoes into pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the potatoes, parwals, salt and turmeric powder. Cover the lid for sometime. Then fry it till it is red.
- Add the grated spices and powdered spices and fry.
- Then add the coconut milk and grated coconut to it and let it boil till it is cooked.