- - 4 cup: Rice
- - 1/4 litre: Milk
- - 3 Eggs
- - 2 cup: Powdered sugar
- - 1 teaspoon: Cardamom powder
- - Coconut oil as required
- - Wash and soak the rice for two hours.
- - Grind the rice with milk to a thick batter.
- - Beat the eggs thoroughly and add to the batter along with sugar and the cardamom powder. Mix well.
- - Heat oil in a pan and dip the achchappam mould in it for a minute.
- - Dip the mould into the batter and then dip it in the hot oil.
- - Fry along with the mould.
- - Tap the mould for the appam to separate.
- - Repeat the same till the batter is over