There are numerous methods to prepare the most popular sweet dish of Kheer. Here is a recipe to prepare Kheer with 'Badam'. Enjoy the recipe.
- ½ kg: Lamb thigh meat (thin)
- 1/2 cup: Clarified butter
- 1/2 cup: Yogurt
- 4 tsp: Garlic paste
- 4 tsp: Powder of sautéed onions
- 7-8 : almonds (boiled and peeled)
- 7 : Cardamoms
- 1 tsp: Garam masala
- 1 tsp: Black pepper
- 3 tsp: Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp: Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- To prepare the meat, make deep incisions in the thin pieces of lamb thigh meat.
- Heat pan, then add lamb thigh meat, clarified butter, curd, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, black pepper, cumin seeds, cardamoms, garlic paste and powder of sautéed onions to the pan. Mix it well. Cover the pan and cook for half an hour. Badam pasanda is ready to eat.
- Garnish with boiled and peeled almonds.
- Serve hot with tandoori roti.