- - 1/4th cup blanched sliced Badaam (almonds)
- - 1 tsp crushed Green Cardamom
- - 1/2 tsp Kewra Essence
- - 2 cups Milk
- - 2 tbsp Rice
- - 3 tbsp Sugar
- - Silver or gold foil paper (varak)
- - Take a large bowl and soak rice in water for few hours.
- - Drain water and grind rice into a smooth paste.
- - Take a non-stick saucepan and add milk to it.
- - Keeping a moderately low heat add rice, sugar and cardamom.
- - Stir the mixture constantly till milk turns thick.
- - Remove the pan from heat and add almonds.
- - Transfer the mixture in a sering bowl and chill.
- - Garnish it with silver or gold foil paper (varak).
- - Delicious Badaam Phirni is ready to be served.