- - 6 pc: Small sized aubergines (egg plant)
- - 2 tsp: Powder of roasted peanuts
- - 1 tsp: Goda masala
- - 1 tsp: Red chilli powder
- - 3 tsp: Peanut oil
- - ½ tsp: Cumin seeds
- - ¼ tsp: Mustard seeds
- - 2 tsp: Tamarind water
- - 2 tsp: Jaggery water
- - ½ tsp: Coriander leaves
- - Salt to taste
- - Grated coconut
- - Prepare the 'stuffing' masala by mixing together coconut, peanut powder, red chilli powder, goda masala and salt.
- - 2lice the aubergines into four leaving them attached only at the stem.
- - Insert the 'stuffing' masala in it.
- - Heat oil in pan. Add cumin and mustard seeds. Place the stuffed aubergines in it. Pour water and cover for 10-12 minutes.
- - Now add tamarind and jaggery water. Add salt to taste.
- - Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut. Serve with rotis.