- - 2 cup: All Purpose Flour / maida
- - 1 cup: Yogurt/ curds
- - 1 sachet: Yeast
- - 1 tsp: Sugar
- - 1 tsp: Ajwain seeds
- - 2 tbsp: Oil
- - Salt to taste
- - Take yeast and soak in luke warm water for 5-10 minutes
- - Take all other ingredients and mix well. To this add the yeast and make a soft dough like for chappatis.
- - If need be add a little water and keep aside for 4-5 hours, the longer kept, the better it is.
- - Fry hot when ready to eat.
- - Roll like puri but this needs to be kept thicker than poori
- - Allow to cool.