Bhindi ki Sabji
- - ½ kg: Tender Bhindi
- - 2 medium sized chopped: Onion
- - 2-3 chopped: Tomatoes
- - 2 tbsp chopped: Coriander leaves
- - Salt as per taste
- - ½ tsp: Turmeric powder
- - 2/3 tsp: Red chilli powder
- - 1 tsp: Aam choor powder
- - Wash and pat dry bhindi. Cut the corners, Cut the bhindi in 1cm size.
- - Put 2 tbsp of oil and saut bhindi in it on medium flame.
- - Keep stirring occasionally. Let all the starch of bhindi vanishes.
- - Now add onion, tomato, salt, pepper and turmeric powder and mix it well.
- - Cook uncovered till bhindi is done.
- - Sprinkle aamchoor powder and coriander leaves on it.
- - Serve hot with roti.