Bhindi ki Sabji
- ½ kg: Tender Bhindi
- 2 medium sized chopped: Onion
- 2-3 chopped: Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped: Coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- ½ tsp: Turmeric powder
- 2/3 tsp: Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp: Aam choor powder
- Wash and pat dry bhindi. Cut the corners, Cut the bhindi in 1cm size.
- Put 2 tbsp of oil and sauté bhindi in it on medium flame.
- Keep stirring occasionally. Let all the starch of bhindi vanishes.
- Now add onion, tomato, salt, pepper and turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Cook uncovered till bhindi is done.
- Sprinkle aamchoor powder and coriander leaves on it.
- Serve hot with roti.