- - 5 cup: Rice flour
- - 1 cup: Fried white gram dal
- - 20 : Green chillies
- - ¼ tsp: Asafoetida powder
- - 1 tbs: White gingelly seeds
- - 11/2 tbs: Butter
- - Coconut milk to mix the flour
- - Oil as required
- - Salt to taste
- - Grind green chillies, salt and asafoetida powder to a thick paste and mix it with the sieved flour.
- - Knead the flour finely with butter, coconut milk and gingelly seeds.
- - Make several small balls from the dough and spread it on a clean cloth for about 2 hours.
- - Deep fry in oil.