- - 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- - 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- - 6 tsp Ghee
- - 3-1/2 cups Condensed Milk
- - 3/4 cup Chopped Cashew nuts
- - 4-1/2 cups Sugar
- - 3/4 cup Water
- - Heat a heavy bottomed skillet and add ghee in it.
- - Now fry maida in ghee.
- - Dissolve sugar in water taken in a pot to make a sugar syrup.
- - Dissolve the cocoa powder in condensed milk heated on low flame in a pan and keep it aside.
- - Mix all ingredients together except cashew nuts and cocoa powder and stir continuously.
- - When the mixture becomes thick, add cashew nuts and mix properly.
- - Pour 3/4 portion of it into a greased plate when froth appears in the mixture.
- - Now mix the dissolved cocoa powder with the rest of mixture .
- - Spread this as a top layer on the mixture spread on the greased plate.
- - Allow it to cool and cut into squares.
- - Chocolate Burfi is ready to be sered.