- - 250 gms Cottage Cheese (paneer)
- - 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- - 100 gms unsweetened condensed Milk
- - 2 -3 drops Lemon Colour
- - 2 tblsp Refined Flour (maida)
- - Saffron Strands
- - 1 cup Sugar
- - 1 cup Water
- - Take a pan and add sugar and water in it.
- - Melt sugar in water and heat up to make a thin syrup.
- - Knead the cottage cheese with flour and shape into oval shaped fingers.
- - Transfer then to the sugar syrup and boil for around eight minutes.
- - Take off the pan from heat and mix lemon color to the syrup.
- - Allow it to cool for a while.
- - Take off the chum-chums from the syrup.
- - Mix in saffron and cardamom powder to sugarless, creamy, condensed milk.
- - Spread this on each piece.
- - Serve cold and relishing Chum Chum.