- - 300 grams Fresh Grated Coconut
- - 1 tin Condensed Milk
- - 200 grams Suji (Semolina)
- - 200 grams Powdered Sugar
- - Dry-roast the semolina in a kadhai.
- - Take it out and keep it aside as soon as it starts to get slightly brown.
- - Add one cup grated coconut in the semolina.
- - Keep the rest to wrap the ladoos for later on. Let the mixture cool a bit.
- - Mix the ground sugar after a while and add 3/4 tin milkmaid and mix well.
- - Now add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- - Make small balls of the mixture.
- - Roll the ladoo in the dry coconut powder which was kept aside earlier.
- - Keep in refrigerator once done.
- - Serve delicious Coconut Ladoo