- - 2 boiled and mashed : Potato
- - 1 ½: Bread slices
- - 1 tbsp, chopped: Coriender leaves
- - Salt as per taste
- - 1 tsp: Chat masala
- - 1 chopped: Green chilli
- - ¼ tsp: Garam masala
- - ½ cup; boiled :Moong sprouts
- - 4 tbsp: Bread crumbs
- - 1 lemon: Lemon juice
- - Mash the potatoes properly and mix the bread slices. Keep it aside.
- - Now add all the ingredients except bread crumps and mix well.
- - Make medium sized balls of potato mix; flatten them and stuff the stuffing in it.
- - Give the shape of cutlet and roll on the bread crumbs.
- - Fry them in hot oil. Serve with mint chutney or tomato sauce.