- 2 boiled and mashed : Potato
- 1 ½: Bread slices
- 1 tbsp, chopped: Coriender leaves
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp: Chat masala
- 1 chopped: Green chilli
- ¼ tsp: Garam masala
- ½ cup; boiled :Moong sprouts
- 4 tbsp: Bread crumbs
- 1 lemon: Lemon juice
- Mash the potatoes properly and mix the bread slices. Keep it aside.
- Now add all the ingredients except bread crumps and mix well.
- Make medium sized balls of potato mix; flatten them and stuff the stuffing in it.
- Give the shape of cutlet and roll on the bread crumbs.
- Fry them in hot oil. Serve with mint chutney or tomato sauce.