Dry Fruit Kheer
- - 10 pieces of separately soaked Almond
- - 10 Pieces of separately soaked Cashews
- - 1 tbsp separately soaked Khus Khus
- - 1 liter Milk
- - 10 Pieces separately soaked Pista (pistachios)
- - 1-1/4 cup Sugar
- - Saffron soaked in warm milk
- - Peel off the almonds and pistachios.
- - Take a grinder and grind all dry fruits (including Khus Khus) together to smooth paste.
- - Take a pan and boil the milk until reduced to 3/4 of it.
- - Add the dry fruit paste to it and boil again until it blends well.
- - Reduce the flame and add sugar.
- - Stir continuously so as to dissolve all sugar.
- - Take off the pan from heat.
- - Add soaked saffron.
- - Allow it to cool.
- - Delicious Dry Fruit Kheer is ready to be served.