- - 2 peeled and thinly sliced, large Bananas
- - 1/2 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- - 2(140 ml) cartons Curd (plain yogurt)
- - 2 large segment peeled Oranges with pipe removed
- - 1/2 tsp Red Chili powder
- - 1/2 tsp Saffron Strands
- - 1 tsp Salt
- - 2 tsp Sugar
- - Take a bowl and mix sugar, pepper, chili powder, salt and curd in it.
- - To this mixture, add the bananas and oranges and mix together for 2 minutes.
- - Take the saffron in a tsp of water and sprinkle it over the pudding.
- - Relishing Fruit Kheer is ready to be served.