Ingredients (Serves: 6-7)
- - Milk : Half Cup
- - Water : Four Cups
- - Solidified Ghee : 1 Cup
- - Plain flour : 03 Cups
- - Food color (Yellow): 1/4 tsp
- - Ice cubes : Three-four pieces
- - Essence of Kewra : 5-6 Drops
- - Ghee - 1 k.g.
- - Milk with1/2 tsp. of rubbed saffron
- - Chopped Almonds and Pistachios : One tbsp
- - Powdered Cardamom : 1 tsp
Ingredients for making Syrup:
- - Sugar : 1 ½ Cups
- - Water : 1 Cup
- - Make sugar syrup.
- - Take a large bowl and rub the solidified Ghee with ice cubes into it, till the color of the mix turns white.
- - Add milk, flour and one cup water into a mix for making the batter.
- - add the food color in water into the batter and after that mix the essence into it.
- - You can add some water to make the batter free flowing.
- - Fill a cylindrical container with ghee and heat it. Pour about 50 ml of batter into the container, after the settlement of the froth add another glassful of batter into the batter.
- - When the froth settles down, take out the Ghevar and put it on a wire mesh to drain the oil.
- - Take a large and flat container to hold the ghevar. After few minutes take out the ghevar and put it on mesh again. Let it cool down for few minutes and spray a few drops of saffron milk, chopped dry fruit and the cardamom powder.