Kappa (Sweet Dish, rich in proteins and other vitamins)
- - 1 kg: Kappa
- - 1/2 tsp: Turmeric Powder
- - 4-5: Green chili
- - 5 cloves: Garlic
- - 1/2 tsp: Cumin seeds
- - 1/2 cup: Grated coconut
- - 2 tsp: Coconut oil
- - 2-3: Dried red chilly (make small pieces)
- - Curry leaves
- - Mustard seeds
- - 2 pcs: Small onion
- - Peel the Kappa and boil till soft (around 15 minutes) in sufficient water after it become soft, stain the water.
- - Make the past of cumin seeds, garlic, grated coconut, green chilly and add the past in boiled Kappa along with the turmeric powder.
- - Put a pan on stove and pour the coconut oil and boil the oil in medium fire, after 1 minute add the mustard seeds, onion pieces, dried red chilly, curry leaves and fry all the ingredients 1/2 minutes.
- - Pour this mixture into tapioca and mix well.
- - Serve with fish curry and rice.