- - 12 pc: Medium sized prawns
- - 1 cup: Sooji
- - 3 tsp: Lime juice
- - ½ tsp: Turmeric powder
- - 3 tsp: Tamarind water
- - 5 pcs: Red button chillies
- - 2/3 tsp: Red chilli powder
- - 6-7: Curry leaves
- - ¼ tsp: Salt
- - 5 tsp: Oil
- - Make marinade by mixing lime-juice, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and tamarind water together. Immerse prawns in it and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- - Coat marinated prawns with sooji and keep aside for another 3 minutes.
- - Heat oil and put red button chillies in it. After 1 minute add curry leaves, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste to it the tadka is ready.
- - Add ready madras coconut chutney to it. Take off fire and keep aside to serve with karwari prawns.
- - Heat oil in pan and shallow fry the prawns.
- - Serve hot with coconut chutney.