Kinema Curry (Fermented soybean)
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 250 gm: Kinema
- 1 large: Onion, chopped
- 1 large: Tomato, sliced
- 3-4: Green chilies
- 1/4 Tablespoon: Turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon: Salt
- Heat oil and add chopped onions and fry till it becomes tender, add tomatoes and turmeric powder and fry for 2 min and then Kinema is fried, add salt, sliced green chilies and fry for 3-5 min.
- A little water is poured to make a thick curry, and cook for 5-7 min.
- Kinema curry is ready for serve with cooked rice.
- Sun-dried kinema is sometimes mixed with leafy vegetable to make mixed curry as side-dish.