- - 1 tender (grated): Lauki
- - 3-4 serving spoon: Besan
- - 1 tsp: Garlic ginger paste
- - 1 tsp: Aamchoor powder
- - Salt acc to taste
- - Onion: 3 medium sized (paste)
- - 3 pureed :Tomatoes
- - ¼ tsp :Garam masala
- - Coriender leaves
- - Mix grated lauki, besan, salt, red chilli powder and aamchoor powder.
- - Make small balls and dep fry it in hot oil until golden brown.
- - Keep them aside.
- - In another pan, heat 1tsp oil and put ½ tsp jeera in it. After splitting sound add onion paste and saut it till onion paste is golden brown. Now add tomato puree and ginger garlic paste. Cook for few min and add salt and red chilli powder acc to taste. Add ½ tsp haldi powder. Mix it properly.
- - Add desired amount of water in the paste to make gravy. Bring it to boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5 min.
- - Now put the fried koftas in the gravy and let it cook for another 5 min.
- - Remove from fire and garnish with garam masala and coriander leaves.