- 200 gms: Paneer
- 2 boiled and mashed: Potato
- 4-5 tbsp: Maida
- ½ cup app.: Milk
- 1 tbsp, chopped: Coriender leaves
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ tsp: Black peper
- ¼ tsp: Red chilli powder
- 1 chopped: Green chilli
- ¼ tsp: Garam masala
- 4 tbsp: Bread crumbs
- Put 1 tsp oil in a pan and roast the maida in it till it is light brown in colour.
- Slowly add milk, lumps will be formed. Remove from fire and let it cool. Now add all the ingredients except bread crumps and mix well.
- Give the shape of cutlet and roll on the bread crumbs.
- Fry them in hot oil. Serve with mint chutney or tomato sauce.