- - 200 gms: Paneer
- - 2 boiled and mashed: Potato
- - 4-5 tbsp: Maida
- - ½ cup app.: Milk
- - 1 tbsp, chopped: Coriender leaves
- - Salt as per taste
- - ¼ tsp: Black peper
- - ¼ tsp: Red chilli powder
- - 1 chopped: Green chilli
- - ¼ tsp: Garam masala
- - 4 tbsp: Bread crumbs
- - Put 1 tsp oil in a pan and roast the maida in it till it is light brown in colour.
- - Slowly add milk, lumps will be formed. Remove from fire and let it cool. Now add all the ingredients except bread crumps and mix well.
- - Give the shape of cutlet and roll on the bread crumbs.
- - Fry them in hot oil. Serve with mint chutney or tomato sauce.