Indian dishes have a wide range of variety. A very popular dish of India is 'Paneer' which is liked by people across the country. Paneer can be prepared in numerous ways. Here is another lip smacking dish of Paneer Taash Kabab. This is an easy to make dish and very popular in North India. Enjoy the royal flavor of Indian spices.
- 1 tblsp Fresh Cream
- 8 Slices of Cheese
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Peppercorns
- 2 Sliced, Medium Sized Tomatoes
- 8 tbsp Mint Chutney
- 2 Sliced, Medium Sized Onions
- 400 gms Cottage Cheese
- Chaat Masala to Taste
- 1/3 cup Hung Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 4 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Slice Paneer into seven pieces.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and spread uniformly on the sliced Paneer.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Spread Mint Chutney evenly on the sliced Paneer.
- Put Onions and Tomatoes on each sliced Paneer and cover with cheese slices.
- Place each layer of sliced Paneer one on top of the other, by repeating the process.
- Make a mixture of Crushed Black Pepper and Cream and spread it over the top layer.
- Put the last Cheese slice on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at moderate temperature in the oven.
- Cut into desired sizes.
- Serve delicious Paneer Taash Kabab.