Papad ki Sabzi
- - 200 gm: Papad (fried and broken into 2/3 inch pieces)
- - 300 gm: Yogurt
- - 4 tbsp: Ginger-garlic paste
- - 1 tsp: Chopped ginger
- - 1 tbsp: Chopped green chillies
- - 2 tbsp: Chopped fresh coriander
- - 1 tsp: Red chilly powder
- - 1 tsp: Cumin seeds
- - 2 tbsp: Coriander powder
- - 6 tbsp: Ghee
- - Salt to taste
- - Heat ghee in a pan add the cumin seeds.
- - When they start to crackle add ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Fry for 3-4 minutes over medium heat, add chopped ginger and green chillies. Then add the beaten yogurt and fry for another 3 minutes. Add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- - Put the papad pieces into the boiling gravy and lower the flame to a simmer and cook for 6 - 7 minutes.
- - Season to taste, remembering that papad is already salted.
- - Garnish with fresh coriander.